Areas of Expertise
We at BRAHE Corporation bring our clients confidence with
competent skills sets such as:
- Management/engineering of advanced technology development,
test, and evaluation of systems; space experiment planning;
test data analysis; interceptor system simulation; missile
defense architecture examination consultants; and Eastern and
Western test range operations and launch requirements.
- We have managed and supplemented major multi-million dollar
technical support efforts for various industry and government
organizations, including the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines,
the Defense Advanced Projects Research Agency (DARPA), Missile
Defense, and national laboratories.
- BRAHE Corporation supports planning in science and
technology on the Hill. We are subject matter experts in
launch systems, nanotechnology, missile defense, network
centric warfare, biometrics, and organizational
- We are certified program managers experienced in major
systems programmed in large funding amounts.
- BRAHE Corporation provides program results using
capabilities and milestone management techniques.
technology assessments include analysis of the following areas:
- Research government issues for policy and budgeting
- White papers, analysis, and graphical depictions of findings
- On-orbit robotics, avionics, power, buses; real-time
navigation; Trident FBM; space-based interceptors; C4ISR;
nuclear effects; technology readiness level assessments; urban
combat techniques; radar applications; formation flying;
atmospheric and ionospheric sounding; GPS and inertial
navigation systems; microgravity and space processing;
space/terrestrial integration; radar applications;
cruise/ballistic missile defense; flexible organic technology;
air-to-ground weapons applications; directed energy and
alternatives; responsive space; TSAT; space radar; EMP; EMC;
ground combat vehicles; EM transportation and weapons; and
conventional and advanced launched systems.